Club Row First Floor
The First Floor space first served as a rooftop playground to the Victorians before its transformation in the 1930s through a custom built metal roof. The result is an intriguing, inspirational, warehouse style space that has hosted clients as diverse as Riflemaker Gallery, D&AD Student Design Awards and private dinners for artists. It is a highly flexible space that can be configured to suit your needs.
- 330 square metres/3550 square feet of floor space
- Separate entrance and independent entrance from street with entry buzzer system
- Wireless internet
- 240V single-phase electricity throughout
- Use of ground floor toilets
- Lighting throughout
- Use of off street loading bay for deliveries
If you have any queries or would like to make an appointment to view Club Row please contact the Rochelle School Studio Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 7033 3539.