Club Row Ground Floor The double height Ground Floor space has retained its parquet flooring and original Victorian features. A versatile open plan space it comprises a large central area with three adjacent rooms, ideal for break out areas, green rooms, self-contained installations and screening rooms, or changing rooms. Previous events have included fashion shows, art exhibitions, book launches, private dinners, conferences and pop-up shops.
- 300 square metres/3300 square feet of floor space
- Exceptionally good ceiling height of 5 metres
- Ground level access
- Independent entrance from the street with entry buzzer system
- Self contained toilets within the building including a disabled toilet
- Central heating throughout
- Space can be blacked out entirely or partially
- Wireless internet
- Storage room
- Lighting throughout
- 240V power throughout with single-phase and three-phase system
- Use of off street loading bay for deliveries
If you have any queries or would like to make an appointment to view Club Row please contact the Rochelle School Studio Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 7033 3539.